Health & Safety policy
Wilkinson Productions Ltd recognises that the health and safety of our workforce and those we work with is an essential ingredient in a successful creative company.
This policy provides a framework for our approach to health and safety and recognises that each production will have its own unique requirements in order to :-
- Prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
- Manage health and safety risks in our workplaces
- Provide clear instruction and training to ensure those we work with are competent to do their work
- Provide necessary personal protective equipment
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Implement emergency procedures
We will complete relevant risk assessments when working on a production, whether on set or in a theatre or recording studios or on location, and will take action to mitigate any risks identified, to an acceptable and appropriate level. We will review those risks as and when conditions change.
We will ensure that all those working with us are suitably briefed on safety issues and will use 3rd party contractors to provide assurance of our approach when necessary.
All employees and those we work with should:
- co-operate with supervisors and managers on health and safety matters
- take reasonable care of their own health and safety
- report all health and safety concerns to an appropriate person.
Overall and final responsibility for H&S will be identified in each production and ultimate responsibility rests with Andy Wilkinson.
This policy is fully supported by the senior management of the company and will be reviewed regularly. Breaches of the policy may be regarded as misconduct and could lead to immediate removal from the production and/or disciplinary proceedings.
15th April 2023