Diversity & inclusion policy
Wilkinson Productions Ltd recognises that diversity and inclusion help to support creativity and innovation and are an essential ingredient in a successful creative company. We are committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion and ensuring there is no discrimination in our company. We want our workforce and those we work with to be representative of all sections of society. Our company is one in which every employee and freelancer feels respected, is treated fairly and is able to give their best.
This policy provides a framework of equality and fairness for all those we work with in any capacity and reflects our commitment not to discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital status (including civil partnerships), race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Selection for employment, access to opportunities for promotion, development, training or any other benefit, whether as a member of staff or on a freelance basis, will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the creativity and success of the company.
- Seek to increase the number of people we work with who are from groups /communities that are under-represented in the creative industries as a whole
- Review all our formal and informal employment/hiring practices and procedures to ensure they are fair and help us to identify the best talent.
- Identify and take opportunities to increase the diversity of casting decisions
- Ensure reasonable adjustments are made to enable disabled people to work in or with our company, in any capacity and in any location.
- Actively seek to increase the diversity of our talent networks.
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff and freelancers are recognised and valued.
- Ensure every employee and freelancer is able to work in an environment that promotes dignity and respect for all. We will not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying or harassment.
This policy is fully supported by the senior management of the company and will be reviewed regularly. Breaches of the policy may be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
15th April 2023