Data protection policy
Our contact details
Name: Wilkinson Productions Ltd
ICO Registration number : ZA272167
The type of personal information we collect:
We collect and process the following information from those we work with:
Personal identifiers, contact details, financial information, and personal characteristics (as required for example for costumes or casting or accessibility)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the purpose of working with us on a film, television, radio or theatre production or other creative collaboration.
We use the information that you have given us to facilitate our productions and resource casting, crew and technical support requirements and to make payments accordingly.
We do not share your information with anyone else but would do so if required by law.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Andy Wilkinson at the above email address.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep the information you provide for the duration of the production and for a reasonable period of time thereafter as part of the company’s accounting records and for future productions. We will dispose of your information by deleting any electronic records and securely disposing of any hard copy material.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the contact form if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact form.
You can also complain to the ICO (ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
15th April 2023